ONE WAY THAT CHANGE TIME AND SPACE...




Everything  we see all days without ask why do we can see?


what kind of strength is on us to be able to think the tallest thought ever thing? there's specific rutines all days that forgive us think more seriously about life selfes and I just live like another one have said, so when think about different way to get reach my goals I discoverd that on smallest stuff on earth is better than me. 


So as I mean to explain my topics of how to should be my own selfe and the others maybe around me is happening all universe facts that relativized my own way of wacth world although I believe on science find everytime between both knwoledge reason and faith no one of them is going to be able to get success and arrive to peak of mountain everest  and jump to came back floor without fall and get hurt is totally opposite to reason bacause reason as lacking of force is impossible get a logical think but precisely by this we can change all ours mind getting started a new knowledge for us...

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

LA PARADOJA EXISTENCIAL

EL ARTE ES... UNA EXPLOSION.